I work on static analysis by abstract interpretation of embedded programs for verifying different kinds of properties. I am particularly interested in low-power and wireless systems, such as sensor networks and the Internet of Things.
Here is a list of my publications:
- Static analysis by abstract interpretation of functional properties of device drivers in TinyOS. Journal of Systems and Software, Volume 120, October 2016, Pages 114-132..
- REFIACC: Reliable, efficient, fair and interference-aware congestion control protocol for wireless sensor networks. To appear in Computer Communications..
- An Effective Area-Based Localization Algorithm for Wireless Networks. IEEE Trans. Computers 64(8): 2103-2118 (2015).
- Efficient data aggregation with in-network integrity control for WSN. J. Parallel Distrib. Comput. 72(10): 1157-1170 (2012)..
- Secure and efficient disjoint multipath construction for fault tolerant routing in wireless sensor networks. J. Network and Computer Applications 34(4): 1380-1397 (2011)..
- On optimal anchor placement for efficient area-based localization in wireless networks. ICC 2015: 3257-3262..
- SMART: Secure Multi-pAths Routing for wireless sensor neTworks. ADHOC-NOW 2014: 332-345..
- Poster abstract: static analysis of device drivers in TinyOS. IPSN 2014: 297-298..
- Efficient multi-path data aggregation scheduling in wireless sensor networks. ICC 2013: 1560-1564..
- Semi-structured and unstructured data aggregation scheduling in wireless sensor networks. INFOCOM 2012: 2671-2675..
- Half-Symmetric Lens based localization algorithm for wireless sensor networks. LCN 2012: 320-323..
- SEIF: Secure and Efficient Intrusion-Fault Tolerant Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. ARES 2008: 503-508..
- SEDAN: Secure and Efficient protocol for Data Aggregation in wireless sensor Networks. LCN 2007: 1053-1060..